Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW week 3: US imperialism in Germany
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:34:36 +0100

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the nice comments. I actually cropped out some distracting cars
and other junk on the sides, but you are right, the people are a bit crowded
against the edge as a result. As for the foggy landscape, it was actually one
of the warmest days in the past few weeks, with temperatures just below
freezing at the top of this hill (800 meters) and just above freezing down
below, hence the fog.

Nathan