Subject: RE: [Leica] My Leica...Bad Experience!
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:34:19 -0500

John - IF the story is as stated - do you think one should
have to wait 3 months for the repairs?  IF this was a defect
right out of the box then how is this any different than
passport protection.  I certainly would hope that defect
or passport covered calamity would be reacted to in something
less than a quarter of a year.

To be honest I don't know who the orignial poster was but I have
to wonder if this post wasn't a troll?  I mean come on - who on the
list professional or amateur hasn't waited with baited breath at the
arrival of a their newly purchased M?  Whether you think of the M
as just a tool or as a Ferrari both groups would do most anything to
run a roll of film thru it within the first 24 hours.

Troll v. No Troll?  I vote troll

ernie nitka - 1996 arrival of first M running around in his
BVD taking snaps indoors just to get something in and out
of this tool of a Ferrari!!!