Subject: Re: [Leica] My Leica...Bad Experience!
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:34:19 EST

In a message dated 1/21/02 11:19:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbcollier@powersurfr.com writes:

> My complaint is
>  that he now expects Leica to automatically give him a new body. If he had
>  tried the camera the day he bought it, then I think they should have given
>  him a new body right then and there.

John, you're quite right; sorry. My lame excuse for not seeing that: on top
of the 60-70cm of snow we've already had here in the North Country, it's
snowing heavily again and I must go to New York City this afternoon. Amtrak.
Pray for me. (only kidding, Amtrak has been very good for my travels to and
from NYC and even to Chicago).

Seth     LaK 9