Subject: [Leica] Photographer's block
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:25:23 -0600

I just spent the past 4 hours roaming around the area looking for something
spongeworthy to shoot (for those of you in the UK, that just means
"worthy"), but am coming up blank. Sometimes, when there is a "theme" to
look for (like the current SP forum of "hair"), it makes it easier to focus
one's attention. I've never gone out and come back empty-handed.

What do y'all do when that happens? In the past, I could just set out with
nowhere as a destination. Didn't work today.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Photographer's block)