Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing Screen OT Rollei 2.8 F
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:37:49 -0700

Bob,

What size of view camera and which screen. I talked to Bill about it ages
ago, but then never got round to it. Do you use it for wide angle and
general lenses as well? How do you find it overall.

I much like the sound of his screens compared to Beattie or Boss screen
(wasn't sure the latter would stand up to sub zero temps... it got down
to -56c with the windchill over the weekend - and no I wasn't out
photographing! The M doesn't work at -45c, the N**on does - just. Most of
all, I don't work at those temps!!)

Tim