Subject: [Leica] Re: Lea's PAW #3...BD
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:40:03 -0600

Lea:

>Not seeing the series in its daily entirety is something of a handicap in so
>far as showing only a PAW. In my case, having a PAD (day)  would be
>better.............who besides me is up for that?

In that case, why not show a series for your SAW?  Series a week!  :)

I'd suggest grouping related photos like this together...decide which week
to put them in, even if they span weeks.  Maybe when you click on week 3,
another page showing the series in thumbnails opens, and then you can see
bigger images of each of those.

If you're already scanning them and editing them, might as well show us!

Eric

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lea's PAW #3...BD)
Message from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lea's PAW #3...BD)