Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW now usually
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:40:06 -0600

Don:

>This week smorgasbord starts back in the barber shop with an engaging young
>man who perked up when I asked him if I took more pictures than his mother.
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=531252

I'd like to see Cecelia's face.  Either with her arm down, or maybe when
she's working on the other side of the boy so that her face is in front of
her arm.

I'd crop at the bottom to get rid of the mysterious lighter triangle.  Maybe
reduce the contrast a bit, too.

I like the boy's expression and the reflections in the mirror.

Eric