Subject: Re: [Leica] Cecelia with her face showing
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:09:04 +0100

Don,

It's a tough choice...this version solves my (and others') complaint about
Cecilia's face, but on the other hand the boy looks much better and the
overall composition is better in the original shot. I often encounter the
same frustration: two images of the same subject, with one image being
better than the other in one respect but worse in another respect.

Nathan