Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographer's block
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:12:17 +0100

As usual, good advice from Ted. I too have days when I am simply not motivated
to take pictures. I think it is normal. I rarely go out specifically to
photograph; instead, I always carry a camera with me wherever I go, whether it
is my Domke bag with the M6 outfit or just the Rollei 35 in my pocket. Many if
not most of my PAWs came about as a result of this.

Nathan