Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:49:33 EST

Steve writes in response to Rabiner:

<< Do I think my photographs would be weaker without the build up? Not really
 assume that most people will just read the text and then ignore it.
  But you do make a valid point, do other people have any thought on what
 should be provided and where?
  Steve >>

Steve, I agree with both of you. I like Rabiner's suggestion to place the
comments such that you see the photo first, but I do not think the comments
weaken the photo. I did find myself looking for the Mona Lisa while the photo
unfurled on my screen and being a little disappointed when she was not there,
but the caption did provide an answer to the question "what is he, (the
subject), shooting?"

I liked the shot,
Paul Connet

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth)