Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 3 - SlideOne
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:08:08 -0500

>> http://slideone.com/PAWimages/week03alt.02.html

John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com
====================

Definitely the stronger image. I don't need to see the bar - I know it's
there. I also don't need the caption - the image stands by itself. If I have
any "complaint," it is that the playground stuff on the left is a bit too
busy and distracts from the chain. Moving yourself a bit to the left, and
shooting a bit more toward the right, might have eliminated that. But all in
all, a very nice image.

BTW - I like everything about the first image except the girl - like the
building, flag, snow falling, neat pattern in the parking lot, but the girl
gets lost against the building. And I can't offer any quick fix. As someone
else said - nice background for a photo. ;-)

B. D.