Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:38:58 -0600

Steve:

I really like alt 1.

I think your main one would be stronger if we could see what the guy is
filming.  Without the caption, we'd have no way of knowing.  I see the guy
pointing his camera, and my eye just follows his point of view and I keep
going off the picture.

Everything works in alt 1 for me.  Might be nicer if there were just the
closer couple on the left.  But ya can't have everything.  :)

The ping pong in alt 2 is a little distracting, but it's a nice image, as
well.

Alt 3 is too busy.  My eye isn't really picking a single place to land.

Eric