Subject: Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:43:13 -0500

Brian Reid wrote:

> If anybody can give me an example of a digested mailing list that
> behaves better in substandard software like Outlook or Outlook Express,
> I'll be happy to switch the digest to that format. It seems the current
> format isn't helping very many people. The current format of the digest
> is just what majordomo produces out of the box, but it shouldn't be too
> hard to change it to produce another format. I just need to know what
> that format is. The best way for me to find out is to see an example of
> something that works the way people like.

Brian,

I don't think the problem is with the digest but with the email clients.
I don't know of anything other than Emac's RMAIL that will undigestify a
digest mailing, do you?

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)
Message from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)
Message from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)