Subject: Re: [Leica] Proper Peanut butter??
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:44:34 -0800

At 9:16 PM -0800 1/22/02, Brian Reid wrote:
>>I was raised on "real" peanut butter.  When I moved out from my parents'
>>house, thirty-three years or so back, I discovered "Skippy and Jiff" and
>>have never looked back.
>
>I concur. I was raised on Collegedale peanut butter, bought at
>health food stores. Now that I am an adult I buy Skippy Super Chunk
>and would only use "real" peanut butter to thicken the transmission
>fluid in a car I was about to sell to an in-law.
>
>Damn, this is so far off topic that I can't even SEE Solms from
>here. Gotta love it.
>
>--

It's obviously way past my bedtime (or something). I replied to the
wrong message before. Here is my reply to this message:

- -----------------------------

This looks to me like a precedent setting post. To be dragged into
the light in dark times :-).

As far as the PAW thing is concerned, I say keep it on this list and
just let us use filters if we feel the volume is getting bad. Adding
'PAW' in the title would make this easy.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com