Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: 23 Jan 2002 08:50:45 -0800

On Wed, 23 January 2002, "Steve Barbour" wrote:

> Why are people leaving the LUG?  Is it because they have to take and look
> at photos?
>
> Why don't we find out.....
>
> Steve

I haven't unsubscribed yet but I get overwhelmed with the volume and I spend too much time just deleting messages so that I can find the posts I want to read.  It would be more managable if replies to PAW posts were sent only to the PAW photographer instead of to the list.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe