Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: Arne Helme <Arne.Helme@stelvio.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:12:29 +0100

Brian,

it looks as most of us are disciplined enough to post sales postings only on
fridays.  Maybe we are also sufficiently disciplined to post PAW related
messages only on (say) mondays?

I do feel that the PAW movement is one of the most important things that has
happened to the LUG.  We are now discussing more than just bokeh, lens caps
and filters :-).  I am therefore of the opinion that the PAW postings should
still be posted to the LUG list.

- -- Arne