Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Acupan 200
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:58:44 -0400

Allan:

You may want to try the Tmax again before you send it back.  It is a great
film.. Both Tina Manley and Ted Grant use it for their projects and with
great success.  I haven's had any problem with shadow detail.  I am using
it for a lot of the PAW work and just bough a dozen more rolls of it.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2001/wk2.htm

BTW, Tmax 100 has the finest grain in its class and the highest resloving
power.

I think the problem people have with Tmax is it is not quite as forgiving
as other films when it comes to developing.  It may just take a few rolls
to fine tune ones system.  Ted and Tina swear by it.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from John Hicks <jhicks31@bellsouth.net> ([Leica] T-Max films)