Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP--someone wants to buy my pictures...
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:00:23 -0400

Nathan:

If they had the pro level budget they would not have been surfing the net,
but would have been using an image bank.  The time it takes to surf the net
is much higher that what it would cost to just go to an image bank.  Just
think of what a graphic artist is paid an hour and how many hours they
would spend looking on the net for photos and then corresponding with the
individual photogrpahers.

Regards,

Robert