Subject: [Leica] Re: Acupan 200
From: allan <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:45:08 -0500

I love your PAW. The film works for you.

A few odd things happened when processing TMY. My temperate was right on, I
used my calibrated digital thermometer. Time and agitation -- maybe room for
improvement. My first two rolls came out of the fixer not fully fixed, but
cleared up when placed in a dish of fixer. The fixer was fresh, and every
other film I've used with that brand of fixer fixed in the normal 2-4 mins.
All of the rolls I've developed have had poor shadow detail. I tried a roll
in one of my favorite developers, Diafine, and almost can't believe how
badly it came out. I'll process more rolls paying better attention to time
(which couldn't have been too far off) and agitation, which was not the
recommended 5 sec. every 30 sec., but 10 sec. every minute. Thanks for your
message.

Allan