Subject: RE: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:32:37 -0000

Imagine this. Lloyd Webbers' new musical is a smash but the theatregoing
public are clogging the surrounding streets. Solution. Move the hit off
Broadway? I don't think so. The LUG is a vibrant forum for all sorts of
discussion. I love the "Clampit and McCoy" type feuds (names changed to head
off reprisals), I laugh out loud regularly at all sorts of stuff and I think
I'm learning. If the LUG had premises I would be suggesting a bust of KC in
the foyer or maybe a stained glass window of the man who started it all. I
can't believe that those who have a "success" on their hands would do
anything other than whatever is necessary to accommodate it. If PAW gets
sidelined the lunatics will most certainly have taken over the asylum.

Graham