Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica R8 vs. Nikon D1x
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:15:24 -0800

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Mehrdad inexplicably wrote:
> not only i did not find it offensive, but i also share the same feeling. the
><Snip>  as far as i
> know he is the only place in town that rents leica. so get off his case,
> commend him for what he is done and support him.

> I guess this says it all - get off his case and support him because he sells
> Leicas.
>
> I don't care what he sells. And I find it pretty astounding the number of
><Snip>  to offer
> camera comparisons when they are touting what they are selling.
>
> Can you say CONFLICT OF INTEREST, boys and girls?
>
> B. D.

B.D. it was not Nigel on the list asking for support. This is Mehrdad's
idea.
He was just here talking about using cameras.
What the R8 is up against in the real world.
My gut instincts tell me he's here for the conversion and the love of
the stuff,

	not for the money.

		And the fame.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

(notice how i snipped as much off the other posts as i could?!)