Subject: [Leica] The End of "R8 vs D1x"
From: Nigel <beverlyhillscamera@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:36:16 -0800

Hi guys,

Listen, I'm sorry for all the confusion here, I didn't mean for anything to sound like a sales-pitch, I just thought maybe some people would be interested in the comparison between these two unrelated cameras.  I had a good time using them and just wanted to pass it on...I think the people who know me are
aware of where I am coming from!

Maybe it would be easier for me to split up my posts...use my store ID for Fridays and my MrLeica ID for regular topics.

By the way, for those who don't know, I do have a personal Leica site:
 www.MrLeica.com

Thanks.  Nigel