Subject: [Leica] Friday FS + "Sept 11th" + Good B&W LAB
From: Nigel <beverlyhillscamera@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:50:30 -0800

Hi everyone!

I have the following Leica items that are taking up too much room:

Leica M6 TTL TITANIUM  - Leica USA *NEW*  $2650.00
Leica M6  BLACK PAINT MILLENIUM - Leica USA *NEW* $3450.00
Leica R8 Black - German, Leica USA DEMO w/ One Year Leica USA warranty,
literally like new condition: $1250.00
Leica R100mm f/2.8 APO-Macro - used w/box, case & papers (USA) excellent
condition w/ one "dust bunny" $1550.00
R7 BLACK, Mint $850.00

Minox DC2111 - Excellent 2.1MP Digital Camera, great look!  NEW $199.00
Minox DC1311 - Predecessor, 1.3MP NEW/SPECIAL $129.00

Also arriving today:
"NEW YORK SEPTEMBER 11" by Magnum Photographers.  $29.95
This is an amazing book (144 pages) with lots of gripping
photographs...many shot with Leicas.  Part of the proceeds from this
book go to the Sept 11th charity funds. I understand that most of the
Magnum shooters just happened to be in New York for a meeting or
conference...that's why there are so many great photographs!

One more thing,
I made a recommendation for a great Black & White lab last week and I
understand quite a number of Luggers contacted Gerard and are thrilled
with the results and with the way they are being treated, so here goes
again:
Focus Foto Finishers, 138 So La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323)934.0013   FocusFF@aol.com
Ask for Gerard, he is a great Frenchman who has printed for the best, he
will work with you personally and your B&W photography will improve
dramatically!

All the best you guys and have a great Leica Weekend!

Nigel @ Beverly Hills Camera Centre
310.277.5222   BeverlyHillsCamera@earthlink.net