Subject: [Leica] Adam's remarks re:Alfie's January 26th PAW
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:29:39 -0600

Adam sez:
> The remark about raking the leaves seemed harsh to me - it struck me
as a form
> of ridicule. I'd hope that we could post our work here without going
for laughs.

That was not intended as ridicule, just an attempt to lighten the
tone.

Of course, if you are extremely "Politically correct," as you seem to
be,  you'll probably find about half of my red-neck posts
unacceptable.

And if Alfie doesn't rake the leaves, someone should! That yard is a
mess.

Regards,

Sonny