Subject: [Leica] PayPal=20warning?
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:22:45 -0500

     all;
     i heard something recently that a supposedly independent
     survey (consumers ?) had tested some or all of the online cash
     movers / bill payers and E-trade was the odds-on favorite.
     any experience ?
     postal offers a product called eBillPay.
     ...and no, i haven't tried it ;-)
     cheers
     jerry haussler

     ********
     I agree with Mike. If I could use it to pay all my billa, I would stop
     using
     the post Office tomorrow. Hopefully, by the end of the summer when
     postal
     rates go up again, more companies will include PayPal as an opyion.
     Ned learned