Subject: [Leica] 400/6.8 Product Number
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:28:31 -0500

A quick question for any LUGGERS out there with access to the product
literature.  I have been eyeing a 400mm/6.8 Telyt-R lens at my local camera
shop's used gear case, but am not sure whether it is the version that will
work with my Leicaflex or the one for an M and visoflex (and they aren't too
sure either).  Can someone please help me with the correct product number
for the SLR mount version that will work on my SL?

Thanks!

BK