Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Dinner, was Love That PayPal!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:05:47 -0500

At 11:30 AM 1/26/02 -0000, Steve Unsworth wrote:
>Yes, including wine! ;-)

Well, actually I had a couple of pints of Guinness and a couple of snifters
of the Glen Livet, and a filet mignon to eat.  My wife had some Cream
Sherry and a glass of wine, with Jambalaya.  The bill came to $70 with
gratuity.  That is normal for this area for a decent meal.  The better
restaurants run around $50 a person, including a bottle of wine.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!