Subject: Re: [Leica] Love That PayPal!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:59:00 -0500

At 03:12 PM 1/25/02 -0700, Tim Atherton wrote:
>> But, please note:  I do NOT have a single credit card
>
>Sometime I just love the things you say Marc!
>
>But I would be careful now - you may be accused of being Un-American
>activities for making this statement...

<sigh>  I know, I know, I know.  It is hard to be a cash-freak in a
cashless society!

(Still, my wife and I went out to dinner last evening with some friends --
one of whom is a professional photographer, albeit with <ugh> Nikon gear.
The waiter had no problem when I paid with a $100 bill.  There is still a
faint aura attached to Dead Presidents!)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> ([Leica] Re: Dinner, was Love That PayPal!)