Subject: Re: [Leica] Posting First Pictures...sharpen
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:52:21 -0600

If you're using most versions of Photoshop go to
Filters>Sharpen>Unsharp Mask

a dialog box will appear

Try an
amount of 100
a radius of .5
and a threshold of 0.

You will be able to see the difference in the preview box within the dialog
box.
To see the difference befor sharpening and after, place the cursor (hand) in
the preview window and click.

That will get you started.............then you can play around and see
different effects.
Lea