Subject: [Leica] Re: Pictures from Namibia
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:37:19 +1100

Adam Stepien writes:

> Dear LUGgers,
>
> After almost two years of starting a day from opening
> the LUG archive,  I think it's time to introduce
> myself. My name is Adam,

Hi Adam,

Well I for one think you have the beginnings of a wonderful site. Nice
construction and layout, easy to navigate etc. You also have developed a
very strong photographic style, which suits the M6 camera. The weight of
images overcomes the problems with individual images, but for me, (and
perhaps others) the images are a little bit too stark without some more
human interaction and interest. The kindergarten shot and other urban
landscapes are often great compositions but would "occasionally" benefit
from appropriate human inclusion. I applaud your strong style however, and
will be keen to see more.

Cheers

Alastair

http://www.familyofman2.com