Subject: [Leica] Pictures from Namibia
From: Adam Stepien <adam_stepien@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:14:35 +0000 (GMT)

Dear LUGgers,

After almost two years of starting a day from opening
the LUG archive,  I think it's time to introduce
myself. My name is Adam, I've been using Leica for 11
months. I want to thank you all for your (indirect)
help that let me choose the right camera and lenses.
Reading your discussions I also learned, that it's
better to avoid fast moving children, that UV filters
do (not) influence pictures quality, and that when I
see two f1.0 lenses, I see two Noctiluces ;)
I want to invite you to visit my web site, where you
can find a set of my pictures from Namibia. Last
Spring I spent a month there, backpacking across the
country. I was using M6 TTLHM and three S-crons: 35
Asph, 50 and 90AA.

And here's the address: www.humanXL.com
All comments and opinions are very welcome.

Adam

P.S.
The newest browsers display a blue frame around the
navigation element. I'll try to fight it soon.