Subject: [Leica] OT: stainless steel reel lift rods
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:41:53 -0800 (PST)

I'm gonna buy some more stainless reels for 120, and I'm wondering if the
larger tanks generally come with a lift rod thingy or if I have to buy them
separate or if it just doesn't matter.

Of course, this being the net age, I'm asking here instead of calling a store.
:-)

Thanks
Pete

p.s. All you Hewes cheerleaders were right. For 120 at least, these reels are
the best thing since white bread. Haven't tried the 35mm yet.