Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 4 PAW - Jeffery
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:01:22 -0800

Jeffery wrote:
>>> I almost didn't post a PAW this week, as I'm not happy with the
conditions under which this was taken. However, like Weight Watches and
marriage, we have good weeks and bad weeks.<<<<

No wonder my married life has been a mixture of weight watchers and grave
sites, OOPS! I mean marriage. ;-)  You married guys and gals know what I
mean, good, bad and ugly!  Jeeeeeeesh I better add, "those tender loving
moments of calm and tranquility. :-)

Of course that's before she finds out  you just popped for 2 new M6 TTL's a
35 Aspheric, along with a 400 2.8 and 560mm head for the R8. ;-)

OK Jeffery here we are about photography and serious.

I like the grave site marker as a neat photograph of a recorded location.
After all, every image we shoot isn't going to be a Pulitzer prize winner,
no matter what some folks may think of their pictures and picture taking
ability.

However, the grave marker is still an interesting properly focused and
exposed image of interest. Sometimes it just is a nice plain old fashion
properly exposed and in focus photograph that we do and there isn't anything
negative to be pointed out.

As there it is in your face, what else can you do that fits in with a
reasonable amount of common sense photographic approach.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant