Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Week 4 PAW - Jeffery - Maybe a URL would help
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:09:24 -0600

Sometimes it's not a place to be found alone during the day <g>. Every now
and then, a body is found in there without the requisite funeral beforehand.
A few months ago, a security guard committed suicide on a bench just as I
was walking into the administration building 100 feet away.

Some graves have wrought iron fences around them, one has a rectangle of
polyvinyl chloride sewer pipe surrounding it, there is a headstone
substitute made of steel reinforcing rods, and many of the headstones are
just pieces of plywood. Jessie Hill's grave site looks like a child's sand
box. Buddy Bolden has a very large marble grave marker purchased by Delgado
through donations. It is in the cemetery, but not over Buddy Bolden. His
grave marker has been lost for years.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA