Subject: Re: [Leica] [PAW] Available PAW, week 3
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:01:47 -0500

http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0203.htm

Sorry to be so late but the real world was very intense this past seven
days.  Anyway, the exposure and focus are very good.  The OOF background
works to concentrate on the boy.  However, without your explanation we don't
know what is happening.  So, if when you continue this young mans education
into the modern world, compose to include the controller he is using, with
that cue we all would understand his intent interest in off camera objects.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com