Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:14:59 -0500

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_04.htm

I haven't made any comments for such a long time because the shot is good
enough that for the longest time I didn't have anything to say but well
done.  Now, I think, the only things that might have made the image stronger
would be to increase the DOF as the image is all about the bystanders
looking at some kind of art.  With the Noctilux, the only sharp person is
the guy with the camcorder but what I really want to explore is the couple
on the end, and all the other interactions going on that don't necessarily
have anything to do with the masterpiece on exhibit.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com