Subject: Re: [Leica] My First 3 weeks of PAW
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:17:18 -0600

Ok so that means shooting from your car might not get you the best picts :)
Just don't get into an accident while shooting with your camera. Then the
states may decide you cant shoot while driving unless you use a cable
release, kinda like the no talking on a cell phone w/o a hands free kit :P

- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com