Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:46:19 -0500

Steve, I appreciate the comment back about my thoughts regarding Steve's
pictures in the Louvre.  The human condition means that we all can't get
enough feedback about how things affect us.  My thinking was that if most of
the gaggle was in focus then their randomness meant that even acclaimed,
hang in the Louvre" art couldn't get through to people who went out of their
way to see it.  Just a different angle to what you saw and felt.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com