Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW now every week, Don Dory
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:36:47 -0600

Don,

I've never used my 15mm indoors, and have even balked at indoor SP with the
24mm and 28mm. Your stuff works very well here. Which 15mm is it (if it's
not Leica, email me off list <g>). You've motivated me to take my Color
Skopar and Heliar to work next week in search of an indoor PAW.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA