Subject: RE: [Leica] GeeBee PAW4
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:57:18 -0600

It would be rather embarassing to get the crap knocked out of you in the
Clairol section of the store.

I like your musician image a bit better than the punk shampoo selection
image. Probably because I'm less likely to stumble across such a scene as
often.

The PAW is a challenge, as it forces you to expect more out of yourself, but
it is worth it. I would have never shot indoors with a 15mm lens until I saw
Don Dory's images today. Helps you get ideas from others who think outside
the box.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA