Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW#4 (Paul)
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:16:24 -0800

On 1/27/02 at 11:41 PM, longrange@swipnet.se (Mildot) thoughtfully wrote:

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/city-street/image-24121.html

I like the idea in this image - but it seems to me that while there's the
suggestion of motion in the blurred images - the static drums dominate. Probably
this is an interaction of my own visualization for a portrait I'm working on and
you're doing something completely different.

For me then it's weak because the human element is so out of reach. Nice drum
promo short for which it might work well.

Adam Bridge