Subject: [Leica] Neal's Week 5
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:18:28 -0500

Week 5 is up. This week was shot with my M6 on Kodak Plus X Developed in Xtol. This is the first time that I have used this developer, I've been a D76 and
Rhodinal man, but I like the Xtol.
The prime shot of the week is of Robbie an emigrant from Slovinia. Robbie works as a auto body repairman, he has that same look of determination to make a
better life for himself as those pictures from Ellis Island around the turn of the 20th century.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/robbie1.jpg.html>
This weeks alternate is a study in geometric shapes.  This long bench (about 25' long) sits in front of the Ringoes NJ railroad station. The station and the bench
are both Victorian era, around 1880.
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/bench1.jpg.html>
Take a look and tell me what you think, while you're there check out some of the other albums on the site at, <http://www.photoneal.com>

Neal F