Subject: RE: [Leica] Taking Photos in Starbucks
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:36:09 -0500

BINGO!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Robert G.
Stevens
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 1:34 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us; leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

In some of the more conservative areas like Nova Scotia, I believe it is
illegal to photograph inside a licensed establishment (Bar).  I heard this
law goes back a long way back in time.  The local politicians probably
didn't want pictures of them having a drink with their girl friends.

Regards,

Robert