Subject: RE: [Leica] starbucks situation
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:46:21 -0500

At 04:56 PM 1/28/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Marc,
>
>One day I must visit you and the place you live... it must be in a wonderful
>time-warp :-)
>
>tim

Tim -

You mean they have Starbucks in Yellowknife!  I am very disillusioned.  Do
you also have Krispy Kreme Doughnuts?  How about a Barnes and Noble?  I
thought you lived at the edge of civilization but I'm going to have to take
a trip to Yellowknife!  We still don't have a Starbucks in Rock Hill!   :-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com