Subject: RE: [Leica] starbucks situation
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:12:22 -0500

At 03:03 PM 1/28/02 -0500, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Yup! You can't get photos of Starbucks Nation and its people anywhere other
>than in a Starbucks - and if don't think there is a Starbucks Nation, go
>spend a few hours hanging out in one. ;-)

I confess to not knowing what a "Starbucks" was, other than an early '70's
rock group, until Mark Rabiner instructed me some years back.  I still
never have seen a Starbucks, much less patronized one.

Let's talk about the world experience, guys, not fringe coffee-shops seen
only in Big US Cities.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!