Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Robert Stevens Week 4
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:18:00 -0400

Don:

I use that method, but sometimes other parts of the image change to
inappropriate colours.  Sometimes things we think should be white, aren't
really white.  I often use the Grey eye dropper to set a starting point for
difficult lighting situation.  The grey method usually works better than
using white for adjusting the colour balance.

Regards,

Robert