Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW now every week, Don Dory
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:02:02 +0100

Don,

A nice set of photos, representing slices of life. I like the main pic the best,
good use of the 15mm, which I know from experience is difficult to master. You
should correct the typos in the titles of the first two pictures, I noticed them
right away and they detract from the overall impression.

Nathan