Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 5 Steve Unsworth
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:43:23 +0100

Hi Steve,

The main pic is a little masterpiece. You have set a very high standard with
these last few weeks' PAWs. The picture of the kids is not quite up to that
standard. It is good, but just not as good as what you usually produce. The demo
is a good shot again, although I would prefer a little less smoke so that the
main body of the demo were more visible.

Nathan