Subject: RE: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:27:20 -0500

Gerry - I agree with you but believe this is an uphill battle.  Your note
and mine will be met with pleas to learn how to filter and 'do you know
where your delete button is?'.  This sort of answer misses the point - the
point is that some on the list believe that PAW is the wrong direction for
the list.  I'll be blunt when I say that PAW is the wrong time frame to
create good photography. Creativity has no time frame and so to confine it
to once a week is not the formula for good or great photography. The list
owner will I'm sure take all points of view into consideration and decide
what THE direction should be.  This we all must respect.  I will learn
filtering and deleting but am just voicing my opinion that PAW is best
handled IMHO in a different venue.  My $0.04 . Now back to the oh so OT but
fun bashing of Starbucks.

ernie nitka