Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:25:43 -0700

At first I found the whole thing overwhelming but now I enjoy watching the
creative juices flow. One good photo a week is not only a tough assignment,
it is nigh on impossible. After all most famous photographers are well know
for only a small handful of images.

What really made last year worthwhile for me was Gilbert's year end wrap-up:

http://homepage.mac.com/~gilplant/picaweek/pspages/post_script.html

I get to experience the struggles and successes of many photographers. I get
to read great criticism by Ted and others...okay, perhaps too many others
:-). All and all it is wonderful!

It would be nice if it was not 200+ messages a day but hey who needs family
time? :-) As it has been said before, it will slow down as the year
develops. Both the number of photos posted and the number of comments as
well. I promise you one thing, it is going to be worse next year as possibly
I will join in! How do you spell NO TALENT.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Is it me or ....)